4.7.2 Compact Solar Roof with integrated photovoltaic system on trapezoidal metal deck
FOAMGLAS® slabs with hot bitumen and PC® serrated fixing plates
- Quality: System with high quality materials. Quality management by systematic site inspections and professional consulting.
- Cost efficiency: The high durability preserves maximum value and guarantees minimal maintenance costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations. Gain of renewable solar energy with pioneering solar compact roof system.
- Safety: Compact, fully bonded insulation system preventing large-scale damages and renovations in the event of a leak caused by a puncture of the roofing membrane. No penetrations by mechanical fastening. No risk of condensate due to air leakage.
- Functionality: Insulation and vapour barrier in one single functional layer. Flexible and easy installation of a gradient through prefabricated tapered slabs.
- Metal deck
- FOAMGLAS® slabs or
- FOAMGLAS® TAPERED slabs, laid in hot bitumen
- Top coat of hot bitumen
- Two layers of (bituminous) waterproofing membranes
- Photovoltaic laminate