4.6.1 Compact Pitched Roof with standing seam or profiled metal sheet cladding on reinforced concrete deck
FOAMGLAS® slabs with hot bitumen and PC® serrated fixing plates
- Quality: System with high quality materials. Quality management by systematic site inspections and professional consulting.
- Cost efficiency: The high durability preserves maximum value and guarantees minimal maintenance costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: Compact, fully bonded insulation system preventing large-scale damages and renovations in the event of a leak caused by a puncture of the roofing membrane. No penetrations by mechanical fastening. No risk of condensate due to air leakage.
- Functionality: Insulation and vapour barrier in one single functional layer. Flexible and easy installation of a gradient through prefabricated tapered slabs. Fixing of the metal roof cladding without thermal bridges. Easy and space-saving warm roof construction.
- Concrete substrate
- Primer coat
- FOAMGLAS® slabs, laid in hot bitumen
- Top coat of hot bitumen
- Serrated fixing plate PC® SP 150/150
- Serrated fixing plate PC® SP 200/200
- Bituminous waterproofing membrane
- Separating layer
- Standing seam metal sheet
- Profiled metal sheet